Construction works on Accesorize store.
Period: 18.09.2022 - 30.09.2022
Adress: Terminal 2 , 85356 München-Flughafen, Germany
- Calzedonia store - 44 m^2
Airport construction can be a challenge due to the need for documentation approvals, approval of workers, and security clearance for goods.
Despite the challenges, our team at Frankfurt airport were able to complete the project efficiently.
On this project following works were done:
- Grinding work for the floor
- Gypsum board wall (wall frames and iron angle)
- Gypsum board wall (false ceiling, trapdoor)
- Electric works (power board, light assembly, sound, internet)
- Ventilation setup
- Puttying and painting
- Assembly of furniture
- Site cleaning